Monday, October 25, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I don't think i can keep track of how many different kinds of wonderful this dress is.
Black lace... Pretty flowy fabric... Gorgeous girl with a very cool braid going on
& THE SHOES!
But, back to the dress, i love it, i want it, i am pretty sure i can't have it!
Perhaps Ellie Sabb would like to donate this dress to me so i can wear it for my engagement party?
I'll even take Blake's hand me down, it will probably be to tight/to long, but that's ok, i think i can make it work!
Hi Ellie Sabb!!!!
I'm not a famous movie star, but i would TOTALLY act like one if you sent me this dress :)
lots & lots of lovies,
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
These are some of my bestest girlfriends.
They make me VERY, VERY happy.
OK, so it's midterms week :(.
I'll be back soon lovies!!
I miss you!
Lovies, you know wh0 you are! ;)
Pretty please don't forget about me!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Alot of you answered love; I'm not surprised. I agree it is the most wonderful of the "invisibles".
The love i have for Rob is stronger then anything i ever thought possible.
I trust him more than i trust myself.
He is my BEST FRIEND.
How could i not be ecstatic about marrying my best friend?
I look foward to coming home at night to a boy all cuddled up in bed, watching family guy or the Yankee game.
He acts like an excited 3 year old, when i walk in the bedroom, my heart bursts with "happies" every.single.time.
We've been friends for years.
We were "part time" best friends at work.
I wished deep down inside that one day he would be mine, this perfect,giving, sweet, caring, loving, understanding, funny,sillly boy.
I thought of how wonderful it would feel to be his girlfriend.
I "witnessed" (or overheard) him being treated terribly in his past relationship.
He was taken for granted; he was yelled at & ridiculous demands were placed upon him.
It hurt my heart to hear the frustration, hurt & anger in his voice during the many phone calls i overheard.
I knew i would never take him for granted.
His love is unconditional and stronger than ANYTHING i have ever know.
I knew that i would appreciate every second of time we would spend together "if" we ever got together.
He accepts every part of me (even the not so great parts).
I truly believe that we have taught each other how strong love can be.
I look foward to every tiny step and big leap we will take together into the future.
I even look foward to "fighting" over duvet covers & couches ;)
I used to think i did not want to marry a very "handsome" man, i thought i would be worried that other women would be "after him".
I laugh at this old thought now.
I know he would never hurt me, hurting me would hurt him to much.
The mean, scary monster that is jealousy has never stepped foot into our relationship.
We scoff at this monsters exsistence in way to many relationships.
That monster does not belong in ANY relationship, romantic or friendship.
Jealousy is not love.
Jealously kills love.
It really gets me EVERY time.
I'm SHTILL waiting for my cats to start "talking" like these guys, hehe!
Are you ready for fall?
I've been in such a good mood lately bc of the cooler weather.
I didn't even mind the rain the past few days, I got to wear my RAIN BOOTS! ;)
Fina wore a scarf today, Yippee for Fall. wooot, woot!
- Listening to Sheryl Crow - Really, really listening. Her lyrics are beautiful, honest and inspiring.
- My Theories of Personalities Class- i love it, i'm the annoying girl who can't shut up in class ( i can't help it, i enjoy "actively" participating)
- The return of .... DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!! ;)
- PB & Jelly sammies. Have you guys tried those lil premade round ones? yummmmm. i just wish they came in a whole wheat variety!
- Blog Friends- Is it weird that i feel so connected with alot of you girls and wish we could be friends "in real life"? I know this is real life, but, i mean like in person, lets go shopping and have lunch, kind of friends :).
- Almost every night when i come home from work, Rob has my pj's waiting for me, folded on the bed :).
- Painting my own nails & toes- I used to waste sO MUCH money at the nails salon, i have recently rediscovered the joy ( and $ saving) of doing it myself.
- My friend Melissa's wedding- It was absolutely beautiful, i felt much happier and more emotional than i expected, standing up there as one of her bridesmaids.We've been friends since the sixth grade..... I'm proud to say i have amazing friends from my childhood. I NEVER want to let them go.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I am truly honored to accept this bloggie award from Nicole @ Noodles and Waffles. :) . Go check out her blog, she's genuine, cute, fun & she and her husband are so active (swimming, biking, hiking...) that i kinda feel like a lazy bones. Thats ok, i am & i accept it! hehe
Here's the deal:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
Thank you very much Nicole!!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
1. I am caring.
2. I am loving
3. I am SILLY (oh & i have long lashes like nicole!!hehe)
4. Post a picture you love.
hehe!! Just kidding Rob!!
I love this picture, it captures the love & happies from our little moment.
and come on.... how handsome is my cowboy???? ;)
5. Tag 5 people & pass on the award.
Krystal @ Village
Becca @ Adorable Optimism
Suz @ Day by Day with Suz
Ashlae @ Ladycakes
Lenore @ Lather.Write.Repeat