Saturday, September 27, 2008

I <3 Concerts



Thursday night some of my girlfriends and I went to the Kate Voegele concert @ Irving plaza. I had such a good time; she sounded excellent live, her voice is beautiful, really strong. The icing on the cake was getting to go to the meet and greet after the show!! We got this fabulous privilege by being one of the first thirty people to purchase a t-shirt (which is super cute BTW). Sooo i got to say hello and take a pic with her!! She is gorgeous; her outfit was awesome and she was fricken tiny ( skinny tiny not short tiny). Best of all she was supersweet and seemed like a genuinely nice girl. I was a tad bit nervous and all i could think of to say was " I love all your songs!" Incredibly original right? ha



If you wanna check her out heres the link to her myspace page



* http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5715142

I'll post some pics a bit later (one of em is sure to make you laugh)

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

My first thought was...where are the pics??? Then I saw your note at the bottom. Sounds like a great time. We LOVE live music. I will check out the tunes.:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I DO like the music. thanks for sharing. I love your new picture. Such a doll....
take care. Suz

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!