Thursday, March 3, 2011

wedding fun

We are off to wedding & a mini vacay.
V. excited
It's gonna be a fab 4 day weekend, and I'm soooo looking forward to dressing up for all of the festivities.
Annnd also to meet one of Rob's good childhood friends.
Not to mention, I'm gonna see my MAMA. My Auntie & Cousin will also make an appearance.
Woooooooooooooohooooooo.
I hope you all have a truly beautiful weekend.
Have fun, relax, read, shop or parteeeee, what ever floats your boat.
love,
fina


p.s don't forget naps, weekends were made for napping.

6 comments:

k said...

have so much fun!!

PursuitOfLLT said...

have a fabulous time!

Unknown said...

Oooh! Have a wonderful time!

Sara Szatmary said...

siiigh. If there's anything I love more than naps it's weddings. Have a fun time dear!

Anonymous said...

have fun. I can't nap! I hate sleeping in the afternoon.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Sounds like fun!