- Listening to Sheryl Crow - Really, really listening. Her lyrics are beautiful, honest and inspiring.
- My Theories of Personalities Class- i love it, i'm the annoying girl who can't shut up in class ( i can't help it, i enjoy "actively" participating)
- The return of .... DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!! ;)
- PB & Jelly sammies. Have you guys tried those lil premade round ones? yummmmm. i just wish they came in a whole wheat variety!
- Blog Friends- Is it weird that i feel so connected with alot of you girls and wish we could be friends "in real life"? I know this is real life, but, i mean like in person, lets go shopping and have lunch, kind of friends :).
- Almost every night when i come home from work, Rob has my pj's waiting for me, folded on the bed :).
- Painting my own nails & toes- I used to waste sO MUCH money at the nails salon, i have recently rediscovered the joy ( and $ saving) of doing it myself.
- My friend Melissa's wedding- It was absolutely beautiful, i felt much happier and more emotional than i expected, standing up there as one of her bridesmaids.We've been friends since the sixth grade..... I'm proud to say i have amazing friends from my childhood. I NEVER want to let them go.
Tell me, tell me, what do you love today???
Remember TILT= Things I Love Thursday.
TILT idea from Ms.GalaDarling