Thursday, November 4, 2010

TILT 11/04/10

love on a Thursday


No more midterms

Cuddly cats

Making plans

Miranda Lambert

Friendly folks

Meeting the girls for dinner & drinks (pumpkin beer, YUM) on a Friday night night!! wooot woot

Sneaking in quick blog reads when i have a free second :)

Dierks Bentley - LOOOOVE. Saw him in Brooklyn @ A bar called Southpaw. I was entralled all night. (I wore blue jeans & a white tank top, you will only get this is you are a Dierks fan!)

Leaves

Cardigans (I think Becca's got more than me though!) haha

When headaches finally go away!

My friends

Pancakes ( goooopy, gooopy in the middle)

My mom

My dad

Plain white t-shirts

Deep breaths

& deep, slow stretches!


Morning snuggles w/ kitties


Sales @ LOFT!

Getting a SUPER sweet & thoughtful package in the mail, with GLITTER!!!


What do you LOVE today????



10 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is one happy list! Yay to girls night out...and I really would like to try pumpkin beer...Sounds so good:)
Kisses,sweetie

Ps: Hope you had a chance to enter my Giveaway!

Krystal said...

I love your list!!!!!!!!!!

Anna Liesemeyer said...

Thanks for stopping by!
I feel like making a list now. Its a good month for them:D
I have one too many cardi's too ha ha!

Maggie May said...

starbucks doubleshots, half caf

my dogs

my kids

chocolate milk and pb sand.

FB

A Baby Story

a good book

a warm bath

time off work

sleeping when tired

clean sheets

:)

bobbi said...

Cappuccino.
Buying myself a new camera today (yay)
Cat snuggles (of course)
My new teddy bear arriving from England in my mail
Issey Miyake perfume
Discovering wonderful music on Last fm
Blogging.
E mails from blog friends.

bobbi xo

Becca said...

so joyful!
I'm glad for this list.
I was in a good mood already, but reading simple joys just makes it even better :)

I could go all day but let me think of five, for the fifth of november...

-drinking a big jar of cinnamon coffee

-being 19, with so much unknown to look forward to

-frosting! [not gonna lie]

-the word 'thrive'

-friends! family! people! blog friends!
I love them all.

oh such blessings :)

johanna said...

My friends, my family, my new shoes, my make up collection! Take a look on my blog and feel free to follow me. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
I just posted a gorgeous outfit, stay tunned. ♥, Jo

Claudz said...

Such a great list!

My Republic of Fashion said...

Pancakes sound so nice!! :)SarahD

Krystal said...

THURSDAY! was the last time you blogged. just sayin.

thanks for your nice comment on the fashion days thing! i'm totally spewing it all over the blog but ohwell :) thank you thank you!