Friday, March 27, 2009

Reading Makes My Heart Smile

Currently reading :
How to Talk to a Widower by Jonathon Tropper
* i am sooo into this book, i've read two of his other books and i just LOVE the way he writes. Have you read any of his books? If not you should!

Photobucket

Looking foward to reading:
It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita by Heather Armstrong
*I can't wait to get my hands on this book, i follow her blog, dooce & her sense of humor cracks me up.
Im really looking foward to reading about how she dealt with her post partum deppression and seeing how she manages to inject her trademark sarcasm into a difficult story.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Kasey said...

you have a darling blog.
xo

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I've never heard of him before but I think I might look into reading that book-it sounds like something I'd like!

Stacey Sargent said...

ohhh I need to read these! Also, thank you thank you thank you for the link to the forever 21 dress...i bought it right away when I got your comment...You rock!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

I'm going to check and see if I can download him on kindle. Might be a good read to take with me on my upcoming trip!

Twenty Four At Heart said...

OK - just downloaded it on Kindle. Yay - I'll take it with me on my trip! Thanks for the suggestion!

Jenny said...

you never gave me the boy in the striped pjs! So i bought it myself and read in while laying on the beach in St. Maarten. I enjoyed the book but felt like i wanted to know more!