Thursday, August 12, 2010

tilt 8/12/10

Loves

Photobucket

1- a yummy egg sald sandwich with a pickle on the side, even better when there are TWO pickles on the side!

2-leaving for california on SATURDAY! wooooooooohooooooo

3-
yogurtland here i come :) (i'm allready salivating & it's still a few days away, is 10am cali time too early for yogurt? i think not)


4- meeting up for Sunday breakfast's & Loft shopping afternoons w/ my friendly Erin. (don't worry, i didn't buy a thing.)

5- looking foward to the plane ride. i'm weird right? i just love having time to chat w/ Rob & read books and mags for 6 hours straight!


vliegtuig Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Have fun in California!

Diana Mieczan said...

You will have so much fun in California:)...I love it there:)

Kisses,sweetie

k said...

ohhhh i hate plane rides they make me nervous!! but have a lovely time!

Kelly said...

Cute blog! :)
It's never too early to get froyo. I really need to get some asap!

<3 Kelly

Cat said...

Love egg salad! And no, you are not weird for looking forward to plane time...I am the same way and travel armed with good books and good glossies which keep me very much entertained :) Have a great trip!

Kayla said...

I love being on an airplane too. Your blog is great.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Stacey said...

Have a great time in the Cal!

Pinecone Camp said...

You're not weird....I love flying too! Actually, maybe we're both weird.
Have a fab time in California!

Valerie said...

So exciting! I LOVE Yogurtland. Have a blast!!!

xo
Valerie

Welcome! said...

hi lady!

I just stumbled upon your sweet sweet blog and couldn't help but click your follow button!! your blog is lovely and i look forward to following your adventures in the future!

xo, kate

CHECKS AND SPOTS said...

I'm not such a fan of aeroplanes...but your trip away sounds like heaven!
Have fun
x