Friday, February 27, 2009

Looky Looky What I Got!

Hello Lovelies! If you recall about a week or so ago i posted asking for help finding a handbag for Valentines Day? Well i want to say a big fat thank you very much! to everyone who offered their suggestions. Unfortunately, i could not find one i found wonderful enough to fall in love with. FORTUNATELY, my fabulous boy toy had an even better idea for a V-Day gift.... & I'm using it right now!

Yessiree, all afternoon here at "work" I've been playing with my brand-spanking-new- just-delivered-yesterday, adorable little Dell mini woooooooooooowhooooooooo :)

It' so friggen cute & tiny & lightweight.

It weighs about 2.3lbs and is less than 9 inches wide!

I'm ridiculously excited to finally have a laptop i can call my own, now i just need to hunt down an equally adorable little case for it!


Busy Bee Suz said...

Never heard of them...sounds cute though. Is it pink? Pink is awesome.

You are my fave... said...

Wow, you definitely found yourself a keeper. Big presents for V-day? That's awesome.