Friday, February 27, 2009

Looky Looky What I Got!

Hello Lovelies! If you recall about a week or so ago i posted asking for help finding a handbag for Valentines Day? Well i want to say a big fat thank you very much! to everyone who offered their suggestions. Unfortunately, i could not find one i found wonderful enough to fall in love with. FORTUNATELY, my fabulous boy toy had an even better idea for a V-Day gift.... & I'm using it right now!

Yessiree, all afternoon here at "work" I've been playing with my brand-spanking-new- just-delivered-yesterday, adorable little Dell mini woooooooooooowhooooooooo :)

It' so friggen cute & tiny & lightweight.

It weighs about 2.3lbs and is less than 9 inches wide!


I'm ridiculously excited to finally have a laptop i can call my own, now i just need to hunt down an equally adorable little case for it!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Never heard of them...sounds cute though. Is it pink? Pink is awesome.

You Are My Fave said...

Wow, you definitely found yourself a keeper. Big presents for V-day? That's awesome.