Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the lazies

Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
-Jules Renard


I have recently come down with the absolute worst case of the lazies.
I work in the evenings and most days i don't have very much to do.
and that's exactly what i do...... not very much.
Many times when I'm bored I'll go shopping, but i can't exactly do that everyday.
i think sitting around doing nothing makes me even lazier, if that is at all possible.
I've been blaming it on the heat.
The heat makes you sleepy, right?
Perhaps i need a hobby?
Other than reading, which i love, but lets face it, it's a lazy hobby.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Sometimes is fun to be lazy..How about yoga?..It really helps with feeling better:)
Kisses,sweetie

k said...

I totally know what you mean since I'm not working now - I have all day! So...I've been there. Eventually you get tired of being so lazy and start to do things though :)

Jen said...

Sometimes I get in a funk and am lazy beyond belief! It's like everything is a major effort so I just say forget it. Good thing I'm not like that all the time! ;-)

Blair McLeod said...

too funny!! that is for sure me some days!