Thursday, July 15, 2010

tilt

Things I Love Thursday


1-tostitos hint of lime tortilla chips. YUM.
2-Borrowing books from the library.
3-David Bromstad. On HGTV's Color Splash. :)
4-Vacations. We are going to California in a little over a month!! We will be checking out apartments, wooooohooooo.
5-Picnics, I had one on my Birthday.
6-Baking, although my oven has yet to be fixed...
7-paperbackswap.com. I just joined, it is super fun. Check it out!
8- Getting my sexy new black shoes in the mail yesterday.
9-Chocolate chip pancakes, a lil goopy in the middle!
10-New (to me) sushi restaurants.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

k said...

i'm with you on choc chip pancakes!

Erica said...

I’m so into this list!
It may because we are both Cancers. ; )
www.poolovesboo.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

I love this list....Sushi yesssss.....I adore it!
I am so happy that you are going to California..That will be fun for sure:)
Kisses,sweetie

k said...

hey lady (again :) ) i've been living in switz since last november - so...8 months! we moved because mark found a job here - we moved from iowa but before that we were living in our college towns :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

sigh, yes, I love all of this.

Unknown said...

LOVE sushi too!!! - and holla' to pancakes, my Dad makes THE best one's eva'!!!!!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

STYLE'N said...

I love lists like this. Sushi, pancakes, books....

Sarah said...

Some friends of mine did an episode of Color Splash, so I'm watching in anticipation of their episode. And I'm developing a crush on David Bromstad's arms.

Anonymous said...

Oh girl! Tostidos hint of lime are so bomb!! Higly addictive, and no dippage necessary for me, I just enjoy the flava!