Thursday, July 29, 2010

tilt

Thursday Lovies


1-the cool side of the pillow! Photobucket
2-driving home at night with the windows down & my Miranda Lambert CD turned up
3-10 cent wing night at mcgoreys ( its in Massapequa if you live on long island!) all of the bartenders have scottish accents! soo cute :)
4- how my lip puffs up after i eat too many wings hehe.
5-free weekend getaways! Rob travels so much for work & i love that i get to go too, this weekend we are going to Pennsylvania & Saturday is the one year anniversary of our engagement


6- dried figlets mmm mmm so good Photobucket


7-reading, reading, reading & some more reading

8-fresh flowers in my bedroom

9-dreaming of decorating our new apartment, Rob said i can have a maximum of 5 cat related decorations throughout!

10- painting my toes HOT PINK!

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Love that list....You lucky girl...how fun that you are going away for the weekend:) Happy anniversary of our engagement !!!! So sweet:) Btw: I love that pillow:)

Kisses my lovely

Diana Mieczan said...

hhahaha...not our...your....:)
I really need the weekend:)hahaha

Marcie said...

I love #2!!! I do it to country too! :)

xo Marcie

k said...

i love that you get a cat stipend, hilarious!